Answered By: Kristina Bilello
Last Updated: May 09, 2022     Views: 5

Please complete and submit a submission/consent form that authorizes the Pace Library and/or the College/Department/University to showcase your paper/dissertation/thesis in the Commons.

You can find a link to the form here, and the file is also attached to this FAQ. 



Written 05/2022. 

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.