Answered By: Medaline Philbert
Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016     Views: 22

If you want the library to provide an instructional session for your UNV 101, or any of your classes, contact a member of the instructional services team.

See this page for additional services available to you, for example having a librarian embedded in your blackboard course shell, or having the library manage course reserve material for you.


Reviewed and updated 11/14/2016

Related Topics

    Submit a Question