Answered By: Sue Hunter
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2016     Views: 184

Pace theses and dissertations are kept on reserve at the circulation desk. Search the library catalog to find these publications. Unless you know the name of the author or title, search the catalog by call number: "DPS" for Doctor of Professional Studies programs, "MS" for Master's of Science programs or "PSYD" for Psychology. 

For full-text access, try these resources,

Take a look at the Disserations and Theses LibGuide for further guidance.

Reviewed and updated 11/2016

Related Topics

Submit a Question