Answered By: Sue Hunter Last Updated: Oct 24, 2016 Views: 12
Most books are available for delivery between campus libraries following these steps,
- You will need a library barcode
- Search the library catalog for the book
- Click on the title of the book to show all of the book information. Note: if the Status shows Available the book can be requested
- Notice the button near the top of the page, click it to start the request process
- Login with your Pace Portal information
- You will be prompted to select the campus delivery location. Select your campus from the drop down menu
- Click on "Submit"
- The next screen should show the book title and "your request was successful"
- As soon as the book arrives to your home campus (within 3-5) days, you will receive an email notification
- Pick up the book at the Circulation/Front Desk
Note: if you are a distance education student, and are requesting a book be sent to you, place your request in the area for "special instructions". You will be required to choose a library location in order for this request to go through. See this FAQ for more information.
Reviewed and Updated 10/2016