Answered By: Rose Gillen Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 109
Students and part-time staff may borrow books for four weeks. Faculty, administration and staff are given a full semester loan. The policy on reserve items varies; inquire at the Circulation Desk. DVD's and videos may be borrowed for three days with no renewals. Periodicals and reference books don't circulate. Students and part-time staff are allowed to borrow up to 15 items at a time. The maximum for faculty is 100, and full-time staff is 25 items. The due date for all books is provided on a "date due" receipt.
- Fines are 10 cents per day, per book excluding days the library is closed. The maximum fine is $25.00.
- Fines on overdue hourly reserve books are $1.00 per hour or part of an hour. You will be fined $5.00 per day if you remove hourly reserve items or periodicals from the library, or if you do not return one-day or seven-day reserve books on time. Reserve book fines can accumulate as high as $100.
- The overdue video/DVD fine is $2.00/day.
- Borrowing and ILL privileges will be blocked when $20.00 or more is owed to the library.
- If you fail to return an item you borrowed, a hold will be placed on your entire account in Banner, and you will not be able to register, request transcripts, receive your diploma, and more.
Reviewed and updated 11/14/2016